At Moonpig Group our purpose is to create better, more personal, connections between people that care about each other. We are an international group, comprising the Moonpig, Buyagift and Red Letter Days brands in the UK and the Greetz brand in the Netherlands.
We are a technology platform at heart, but our customers know us as the leading eCommerce destination for greetings cards, physical gifts, flowers and gift experiences. Even though we’ve been around for over 20 years, we continue to disrupt the market. In FY23, we delivered 49 million personalised cards, gifts and flower bouquets in 34m orders, helping our customers celebrate all the occasions that matter to them, from milestone birthdays and anniversaries, seasonal events, to the "just becauses".
The key to our success is the way we use data to make the art of choosing, creating, and personalising the perfect card and gift effortless, yet incredibly thoughtful. And our aim is to create a personalised experience that not only delivers for the receiver, but for the sender as well. That’s why our customers are incredibly loyal, with almost 89% of our FY23 revenue coming from existing customers.
In July 2022, we welcomed Red Letter Days and Buyagift to the Group, accelerating the Group’s strategy to become the ultimate gifting companion to its customers.
So how do we do it?
- We have four well-loved, category defining brands – Moonpig, Greetz, Red Letter Days and Buyagift
- Our strategy is powered by cutting-edge technology as we reinvent the gifting experience:
- With our tech development hubs in London, Manchester and Amsterdam, we’ve built a tech platform designed to harness data science and AI at every point of the customer journey – from personalised triggers, and AI powered smart filters to algorithms and product recommendations based on data history and algorithms.
- We remind our customers when they need to buy a present, who it is for, as well as suggest the perfect card.
- And our brilliant app helps our customers be the hero of any occasion, whenever and wherever they need us.
- Our multi-tiered operations network - including our own production sites as well as best-in-class third party partners - gives us flexibility, scalability and resilience. People know they can count on us to deliver - from the biggest calendar events, like Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day, to the everyday moments. With our market-leading cut off times for next-day delivery – a cut-off time of up to 9pm in the UK and up to 10pm in the Netherlands – we make thoughtful even more convenient.
- And of course, the quality of our products speak for themselves. Our diverse and curated range of cards, gifts and flowers offer something unique for every occasion and relationship. Our incredible Global Design Platform supports both large licensees and smaller, independent artists, so we can respond quickly to trends and world events.