Moonpig has been a pioneer since it was founded as the UK’s first online cards business in 2000.
Initially focused on providing new and exciting personalised cards, over the years Moonpig has grown to become a well-loved brand and the number one online destination for all our customers’ gifting needs, offering flowers, chocolates, alcohol, balloons and much more.
In recent years we have invested heavily to transform our business from a tech-enabled retailer into a data-powered technology platform. We believe we understand gifting better than anyone else, and we are using these insights to make the art of remembering, choosing and creating the most thoughtful card and gift as effortless as possible.
Today, we have high levels of recognition, engagement and retention driven by this unique customer proposition:
- Range - Thousands of cards, and new gifts and flowers added every day.
- Quality - Thick paper cards and the freshest of flowers.
- App - With our app, it’s never been easier to make someone’s day anytime, anywhere.
- Reminders - Our digitally-enabled and personalised service includes convenient reminders of birthdays and other events.
- Delivery - Next day delivery means you can send a surprise straight to their door, or to yourself first.
As well as being the clear market leader in the UK, the Moonpig brand is also established in the US and Australia.
Moonpig’s brand awareness
Moonpig UK market share among online card specialists
of Group revenue from the Moonpig brand
growth in Moonpig revenue in the two years to April 2020
million orders in FY20