Cath Kidston launches its first ever flower range in partnership with Moonpig
The limited edition and exclusive collection is perfect for birthdays, Mother’s Day or the just becauses
What happens when two much-loved British brands with a shared mission to bring joy to the everyday join forces? We give you: Cath Kidston x Moonpig Flowers!
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Moonpig, the leading online cards and gifting platform, has teamed up with iconic brand Cath Kidston, to bring their much loved floral prints to life through an exclusive range of show-stopping bouquets. This first ever flower range from Cath Kidston consists of three stunning bouquets, alongside two floral gift sets that are sure to delight this spring.
The range has a lovely meadow picked look, and is inspired by the Cath Kidston prints we all know and love. Perfect for gifting this spring, and with options to suit all budgets, these beautiful bunches bring to life Cath Kidston’s playful floral patterns, creating a memorable moment of pure loveliness as it decorates their home.
The range is now available exclusively at Moonpig on:
Polly Noel-Storr, Head of Gifts at Moonpig says: “Inspired by our shared love of bringing joy to the everyday, we’ve combined the freshness and quality of Moonpig Flowers with the signature florals and joyful style of Cath Kidston to design this range of exclusive luxury bouquets. With options for all tastes, the collection is perfect for those who really want to treat their mother figure this Mothering Sunday.”
Holly Marler, Creative Director at Cath Kidston says: “We’re delighted to be working with Moonpig, another much-loved British brand, to bring our iconic flower designs to life in a way we have never done before. These beautiful bouquets and gift sets are designed to celebrate special relationships, to brighten up your loved one’s day, whether it’s a birthday, Mother’s Day or just because.”
Hand-arranged by expert florists, the exclusive range include the following:
1. The Dreamer (£35) was named after one of Cath Kidston’s iconic hand-drawn designs and is an eye-catching arrangement, full of colour that will brighten up anyone’s day. Featuring Mother’s Day favourite tulips, luxurious roses as well as a more unusual stunner, the forsythia (a woody spring flower with dainty yellow daisy flowers), this bouquet has a truly unique, beauty-full look with a natural, woodland feel.
2. The Cherished (£50) was inspired by one of Cath Kidston’s signature prints, creating an unusual but stunning colour combination (red, pale pink and yellow) that is not often seen in bouquets. A classically stunning arrangement, accented with shades of pink and red chrysanthemums, Roses and wax flower for a gorgeous gift that smells as good as it looks. Ideal to celebrate all the important female figures in your life.
3. The Forever (£70) is a luxurious, show-stopping bouquet, a modern and opulent present that is sure to make an impact. The ultimate dose of happiness, this luxurious bouquet is filled with premium quality red roses, peachy hypericum, white waxflower and dressed with cinerea, meaning it will brighten any home it sits in! The most unusual aspect of this bouquet is the use of dried flowers, which we named ‘bunny tails’.
4. The Dreamer with Jug (£60) is a gift that keeps on giving, featuring the gorgeous Dreamer bouquet (bursting with blue delphiniums, red and orange tulips, dressed with silky greenbell and carnations) as well as the stunning Cath Kidston floral jug for displaying the blooming flowers proudly in the home, that can be reused time and time again.
5. The Cherished Gift Set (£70) is the perfect pair, combining beautiful flowers and a pampering set that mums are guaranteed to love. This must-have gift features the Cherished bouquet and the Cath Kidston Keep Kind Pamper Hamper with luxurious Cassis & Rose scented goodies for bath and body, making this the ultimate feel-good gift.
All these gorgeous bouquets are lovingly hand tied by expert florists and come in Cath Kidston red tissue & ribbon. What’s more - they come delivered in Moonpig’s Nourishing Wrap to ensure they’re looking their best right to the doorstep.
You’ll also never be left in an orchid position this Mother’s Day with one of the latest cut off times in the market (9pm on Saturday, 26th March) for next-day delivery on all Cath Kidston bouquets* and Moonpig’s five-day fresh guarantee.
The collection is available now, so put the petal to the metal and grab a bunch whilst you can!